(Hawaiian Shirt Sunday - How'd We Do?)
WHO WE ARE...
We are an interdenominational church grounded in the Protestant tradition of Christianity. We strive to:
* foster forgiveness and compassion.
* give loving service to
* seek righteousness, justice,
good will and peace.
Please come and check us out. All are
DON'T MISS OUT! Be sure to check the CHURCH NEWSLETTER
and CALENDAR for details of the following events and many other events going on at Union Church. We wouldn't want you to miss anything!
Bonjour! We enjoyed a wonderful evening of fellowship recently where we were treated to photos of the Schneiders' travels:
"CRUISING THE SEINE FROM PARIS TO NORMANDY AND BACK."
- the sights of Paris
- a visit to Impressionist Claude Monet’s home and beautiful gardens
- King Richard III’s castle in Normandy
- Napoleon’s palace at Versailles
- Utah and Omaha Beaches
- and the Veteran’s Cemetery
as seen from the large, brand new riverboat, the S.S. Joie de Vivre. A delicious potluck dessert buffet followed.
Coming in December - Movie Night!